RM 110raised of
Figures published by UNICEF shows there are around 153 million children worldwide who have lost one or both of their parents.
There are a number of key areas in addressing the needs of children who have been orphaned. Key challenges include meeting their basic needs such as food, shelter and water, access to education, child labour, forced marriage, trafficking, lack of community and family support and property dispossession.
Your donations will go towards the support of orphans around the world, serving in various aspects of that will help provide them a better future.
Why your donation will make an impact?
1. Trust: With donations flowing in from across the world for our campaigns, our trusted partners on the ground make sure that the funds are disbursed directly to the people in need.
2. Transparency: All the money being raised in our campaigns can be viewed with regular updates given out to keep our donors up to date as to when and where exactly their donations are being used.
3. Time Efficiency: Using Global Sadaqah’s high-tech platform, donors can choose from our wide range of campaigns to support and have a maximum impact on the ground in a minimum amount of time.
Our Verified Charity Partners for this include:
– Yayasan Ikhlas, Malaysia
– Yayasan Kebajikan Negara, Malaysia (tax exempt eligible)
– Yayasan Noor al-Syukur, Malaysia (tax exempt eligible)
– An-Nadaa Educational Foundation, Nigeria
How It Works?
Flow of Donation Funds: Donors donate to their choice of campaign category on myhalalstop. The money is then transferred to GlobalSadaqah. GlobalSadaqah will then transfer the funds to the charity partner under the same category. (For example: If a user donates to zakat eligible campaign on myhalalstop, Globalsadaqah will transfer those funds to charity partners with zakat eligible campaigns only)Campaign Updates: Once the campaign has been completed and the funds have been transferred to the charity partner, GlobalSadaqah follows up regularly for updates, usage of funds and development in the case of the beneficiary. As and when updates are made available by the charity partner, GlobalSadaqah notifies the donors in a number of ways. The campaign updates are notified via: (1) The respective campaign page with the entire campaign timeline. (2) An email is sent out to all the donors. (3) WhatsApp updates are sent to those who have opted for it. Once the updates are live on Globalsadaqah, myhalalstop donors can view the updates directly under the description tab of the campaigns on myhalalstop.com.
Not all campaigns on GlobalSadaqah are tax-exempt eligible. The tax-deductible status of donations depends on the charity partner. If the charity partner has a tax exemption status, it will be stated at the bottom of the individual campaign page. At the moment, tax exemption certificates can only be provided to Malaysians donating to campaigns from an eligible NGO in Malaysia. Should myhalalstop donors require tax exemption certificates, Globalsadaqah will require some extra information such as (NRIC number, address, and phone number) which will be forwarded to the NGO, after which the NGO will issue physical tax exemption certificates and deliver them to the address provided.
No updates as of now.