Supporting Syrian Refugees: The Complete Ramadan Package
We’re tripling your donations. For every amount we receive as a donation, an anonymous foundation has agreed to match and top up the campaign with double the amount, up to RM15,000. So if you donate 10$, the anonymous foundation will donate an extra 20$ to make your donation 30$! Donate now and triple your donations!
For the past decade, millions of Syrian refugees have fled across borders searching for safety. They have to struggle on a daily basis as they have no access to financial, educational, or moral support.
This year, Cinta Syria Malaysia is targeting to help sustain the lives of over 48,000 Syrian refugees across Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Lebanon. The donations will be distributed into 5 categories:
– 35% : Food Parcels and Bread Packs
– 23% : Iftar Meals
– 15% : New Eid Clothes (Vouchers / Children Kit)
– 22% : Education (Sustaining schools (KITA School) in Jordan, Syria and Malaysia)
– 5% : Medical (Upgrading of Aarsal Medical Center and Dar Al Salama Rehab Center in Kilis, Turkey)
Many refugees and displaced families will observe the upcoming month of Ramadan separated from their loved ones and far from their homes. For some, the condition is so tough that they have reached the brink of starvation. This is a brilliant opportunity to lend a helping hand directly to our brothers and sisters suffering on the ground. With your support, many families will be able to receive shelter, food, water and protection that they need to survive.
Benefits of CSM Distribution
– Food: To alleviate hunger and advances as a primary factor for the social wellbeing of the refugees and meeting people’s long term nutritional needs.
– Eid clothes (Vouchers): As part of the Sunnah, we are encouraged to wear the best of clothes whilst celebrating Eid. This will help indirectly make the refugees feel included in the festive nature of Eid and remove the feeling of helplessness.
– Education: The CSM school provides free education for refugees. This will help children to learn new skills, build confidence, think critically, and improve their chances at earning and move out from poverty.
– Medical: Upgrading Aarsal Medical Centre for Dialysis and Women’s and Child ‘s Department. Maintaining medical support for patients at Dar As Salama Rehab Centre, Kilis, Turkey.
Donations to this campaign will help feed, clothe, and empower our brothers and sisters suffering across Jordan, Syria, Turkey and Lebanon this Ramadan.
The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “Whoever relieves a Muslim of a burden from the burdens of the world, Allah will relieve him of a burden from the burdens on the Day of Judgement. And whoever helps ease a difficulty in the world, Allah will grant him ease from a difficulty in the world and in the Hereafter. And whoever covers (the faults of) a Muslim, Allah will cover (his faults) for him in the world and the Hereafter. And Allah is engaged in helping the worshipper as long as the worshipper is engaged in helping his brother.” [Tirmidhi]
A donation of MYR 25,000 in Bitcoin fully funded the campaign in just 3 days after launch.
On request from the charity partner and looking at the increasing need on the ground, the campaign goal has been extended to help more refugees on the ground.
On request from the charity partner and looking at the increasing need on the ground, the campaign goal has been extended to RM 70,000 to help more refugees on the ground.
A total of 15,265 beneficiaries has received the donations spread across 29 refugee camps in Lebanon (Beqa, Aarsal, North) and 10 refugee camps in Syria (Dana, Idlib, Harim, Albab)
Cinta Syria Malaysia is an NGO that aims to help displaced Syrian refugees and is officially registered in Malaysia in 2014. Our aids are focused on Education, Ramadan, Qurban and Winter. To this date, we have successfully operated 3 free schools for Syrian refugees in Jordan, Turkey and Malaysia.